跳到主要內容

☆故事小書比賽 優等作品 ☆斗六分校,Ivy 蕭微臻




My Dream!

One day, when I slept, I had a dream. I dreamt that I was in a beautiful place in the sky.
This place was where the gods lived. There were 12 gods. Each god had a sign representing.
First, I met the god king. His name was Zeus. He ruled over all the gods. His sigh was an eagle. He taught me how to be a good leader.
Second, I met Hera, she wife of Zeus. She was in charge of marriage and babies. Her sign is a rose. She taught me how to be a good mom.
Third, I met Ares, the son of Zeus and Hera. He was in charge of fighting. His sign was a sword. He taught me how to protect others.
Next, I met Athena. She was the sister of Ares. Her sign was an owl. She was the princess of knowledge and knew many different things. She taught me how to study better.
After that, I met Hermes. He was in charge of business. His had many signs. He taught me how to be a good businessman
Then, I met Apollo and Artemis. They were in charge of sun, moon, music and maidens. Artemis’s sign was wapiti; Apollo’s sign was a crow. They taught me how to play music and hunting.
After I met Apollo and Artemis, I met Demeter. She was in charge of food and plants. Her sign was wheat. She taught me how to grow good.
Last, I met Poseidon. He was in charge of the ocean. He was known as the king of the ocean. He taught me how to swim wonderfully.
Then, I slowly heard a voice calling my name. It was my mother calling me to wake up!
I enjoyed my dream, and although it was just a dream, I learned many things.


學校名稱:斗六
學生姓名:Ivy W.J. Siao (蕭微臻)
就讀期數:215
指導老師: Catherina Magdalene Botes (Catherina Magdalene Botes)
得獎殊榮:故事小書比賽〝優等〞獎項




留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

☆主題繪畫 優等作品 ☆芝蔴街的好朋友們!裕文分校,Lynn 黃筱玲

學校名稱:裕文 學生姓名:Lynn S. L. Huang (黃筱玲) 得獎殊榮:主題繪畫〝優等〞獎項

☆主題繪畫 優等作品 ☆芝麻街的朋友 Sesame Friends,苗栗分校,Doris 湯詠如

學校名稱:苗栗 學生姓名:Doris Y. J. Tang (湯詠如) 得獎殊榮:主題繪畫〝優等〞獎項

☆主題繪畫 特優作品 ☆我的芝蔴街,後埔分校,Sasa 蕭又甄

學校名稱:後埔 學生姓名:Sasa (蕭又甄) 得獎殊榮:主題繪畫〝特優〞獎項