跳到主要內容

☆故事小書比賽 優等作品 ☆東勢分校,Sammy 劉育昇

My Parent’s Job
My father and mother are chefs. They open a restaurant in Shinshe. They sell deep fried duck’s heads and necks, stinky tofu, rice, noodles and soup.
Every morning, they need to prepare the ingredients. They drive to a market in Dongshih to get the ingredients and bring them back to the restaurant.
When they go back to the restaurant, they need to clean the food first. Then, they put the food in the pails. Third, they cook them in the pots. Then, they are ready.
The restaurant open hours is from 3:30PM to 10:00PM. But actually that means you can’t order food after 10PM, but if you order the food before 10PM, you can still continue eating.
When customers come, my father and my mother will cook together. There have 3 employees working in the restaurant and they are very busy. The employees will take the food to the customers and do the dishes.
The finish everything at 11:00PM sometimes 12PM. Because some customers eat slowly.
The restaurant has opened for 50 years. It started from my grandparent, then pass on to my parents.
I am very grateful to them because they work so hard to give my sister and I a good environment and good education.
But I probably will not take over this job when I grow up because my parents say it is very tiring.
So if you come to shinshe. Please come to our restaurant and enjoy the food.
You will like it!!


學校名稱:東勢
學生姓名:Sammy Y.S. Liu (劉育昇)
就讀期數:214
指導老師: Jay (鄧駿傑)
得獎殊榮:故事小書比賽〝優等〞獎項






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

☆主題繪畫 優等作品 ☆芝蔴街的好朋友們!裕文分校,Lynn 黃筱玲

學校名稱:裕文 學生姓名:Lynn S. L. Huang (黃筱玲) 得獎殊榮:主題繪畫〝優等〞獎項

☆主題繪畫 優等作品 ☆芝麻街的朋友 Sesame Friends,苗栗分校,Doris 湯詠如

學校名稱:苗栗 學生姓名:Doris Y. J. Tang (湯詠如) 得獎殊榮:主題繪畫〝優等〞獎項

☆主題繪畫 特優作品 ☆我的芝蔴街,後埔分校,Sasa 蕭又甄

學校名稱:後埔 學生姓名:Sasa (蕭又甄) 得獎殊榮:主題繪畫〝特優〞獎項